Author:Francis Hastings Charles Doyle
(Redirected from Author:Francis Hastings Doyle)
|←Author Index: Do||Francis Hastings Charles Doyle
|British poet; Regius Professor of Poetry at Oxford|
- “Lines on a White Cyclamen Brought from Jerusalem” in Littell's Living Age, 150 (1942)
- The Private of the Buffs
Works about Doyle
- “Doyle, Sir Francis Hastings,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Doyle, Sir Francis Hastings Charles” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Doyle, Francis Hastings Charles,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Doyle, Francis Hastings Charles,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.