Author:Francis Peter Labilliere
|←Author Index: La||Francis Peter Labilliere
|English barrister, sometime residing in Victoria|
- The Future Relations of England and her Colonies
- Imperial and Colonial Federalism (1871)
- The Permanent Unity of the Empire (1875)
- The Political Organisation of the Empire (1885)
- The Contraction of England, and its Advocates
- The Early History of Victoria: From its Discovery to its Establishment as a Self-governing Province of the British Empire (1878)
Works about Labilliere
- “Labilliere, Francis Peter,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “de Labilliere, Francis Peter,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.