Author:Frank Horace Vizetelly
|←Author Index: Vi||Frank Horace Vizetelly
|Henry Richard Vizetelly.English-American lexicographer, etymologist and editor. Son of|
- 1906, A Desk-Book of Errors in English
- 1913, The preparation of manuscripts for the printer
- 1915, Essentials of English Speech and Literature
- 1915, The Development of the Dictionary of the English Language
- 1917, A Desk-Book of Twenty-five thousand Words Frequently Mispronounced
- 1917, The soldier's service dictionary of English and French terms
- 1920, Mend your Speech
- 1920, Who? When? Where? What? 20,000 facts on makers of history, art, literature, science and religion
- 1921, Words we Misspell in Business
- 1922, The Practical Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- Abridged from Funk and Wagnalls New Standard Dictionary of the English Language.
- 1923, A Desk-Book of Idioms and Idiomatic Phrases in English Speech and Literature
- 1931, Punctuation and Capitalization
- 1932, How to Use English
- 1933, How to speak English effectively
- From 1904 to 1937, Vizetelly wrote The Lexicographer's Easy Chair, a column in the weekly publication The Literary Digest.
Works about Vizetelly 
- Frank Horace Vizetelly in Dictionary of American Biography, Supplements 1-2: To 1940
- "Obituary Notice" in The New York Times, 22nd December, 1938.