|←Author Index: Do||Frederick Douglass
- An Appeal to Congress for Impartial Suffrage (1867)
- The Color Line (1881)
- The Future of the Colored Race (1886)
- The Heroic Slave
- My Escape from Slavery (1881)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American Slave (1845)
- Reconstruction (1866)
- What to the Slave is the Fourth of July? (1852)
- Oration in Memory of Abraham Lincoln (1876)
Works about Frederick Douglass
- Paul Laurence Dunbar, Frederick Douglass (poem)
- “Douglass, Frederick,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1892.
- Charles W. Chesnutt, Frederick Douglass (biography; 1899)
- “Douglass, Frederick” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|