|←Author Index: Wh||Geoffrey Arundel Whitworth
|CBE; English lecturer and author|
- 1905, The Theatre of my Heart
- 1909, A Book of Whimsies
- 1913, The Art of Nijinsky
- 1918, Father Noah and Other Fancies
- 1935, Haunted Houses: a play for St. Valentine's eve
- 1938, Theatre in Action
- 1942, The Great Refusal: a challenge to depopulation
- 1951, The Making of a National Theatre
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1951, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.