|←Author Index: Be||George Berkeley
|Also known as Bishop Berkeley, he was an influential Irish philosopher.|
- An Essay Towards a New Theory of Vision (1709)
- A Treatise Concerning the Principles of Human Knowledge (1710)
- Three Dialogues Between Hylas and Philonous (1713)
- The Querist (1735–37)
Works about Berkeley
- “Berkeley, George,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Berkeley, George,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Berkeley, George,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.