|←Author Index: Bu||George Busk
|British Naval surgeon, zoologist and palaeontologist.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- On the Morphology of the Coniferae (1846) (External scan)
- Catalogue of Marine Polyzoa in the Collection of the British Museum (1852) (External scan)
- A Monograph of the Fossil Polyzoa of the Crag (1859) (External scan)
- Contributed to “Report on the Exploration of Brixham Cave” in Philosophical Transactions, 163 (1873), pp. 471−572. (External scan)
- Microscopical Journal
- The Quarterly Journal of Microscopical Science (1853–1868)
- Natural History Review (1861—1865)
- “Busk, George” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Busk, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.