Author:George Edward Ellis
|←Author Index: El||George Edward Ellis
|Unitarian clergyman and historian|
- “Boston (Massachusetts)” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Fillmore, Millard” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1879.
- “Address by the Rev. George E. Ellis, D.D.” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
Works about George E. Ellis
- O. B. Frothingham, Memoir of George E. Ellis, D.D., LL.D., Cambridge, Massachusetts: J. Wilson and Son (University Press), 1895.
- “Ellis, George Edward” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Ellis, George Edward,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Ellis, George Edward,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Ellis, George Edward” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.