Author:George Frederick Barwick
|←Author Index: Ba||George Frederick Barwick
Assistant-Keeper of Printed Books and Superintendent of Reading-room, British Museum.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. F. B."
- The Reading Room of the British Museum (1929)
- “Dhuleep Singh” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Lavigerie, Charles Martial Allemand” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Midhat Pasha” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "BARWICK, G. F.". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 107. 1907.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.