|←Author Index: Gr||George Grey
Explorer, Governor of South Australia, Governor of New Zealand (twice), Governor of Cape Colony and Premier of New Zealand.
Works by Grey
- Vocabulary of the Dialects spoken by the Aboriginal Races of South-Western Australia (Perth: 1839)
- A vocabulary of the dialects of south western Australia (London: 1840)
- Journals of two expeditions of discovery in north-west and Western Australia (1841, two volumes)
- Polynesian Mythology and Ancient Traditional History of the New Zealand Race (1855)
Works about Grey
- George Henderson (1907), Sir George Grey: pioneer of empire in southern lands.
- James Milne (1911), The romance of a pro-consul, being the personal life and memoirs of the Right Hon. Sir George Grey, K.C.B.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|