Author:George Michael Julius Louis Sauvage
|←Author Index: Sa||George Michael Julius Louis Sauvage
|French Catholic philosopher (C.S.C), in USA from 1903.
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia 
- University of Angers
- Guillaume-André-Réné Baston
- Nicolas Baudeau
- Roch-Amboise-Auguste Bébian
- Berengarius of Tours
- Nicolas-Sylvestre Bergier
- Etienne-Alexandre Bernier
- Domenico Bernini
- Louis-Gabriel-Ambroise, Vicomte de Bonald
- Juan Pablo Bonet
- University of Bordeaux
- Louis-Victor-Emile Bougaud
- Louis Braille
- Etienne Bonnot de Condillac
- The Social Contract
- Hyacinthe Sigismond Gerdil
- Auguste-Joseph-Alphonse Gratry
- Paul Pelisson-Fontanier
- Henri Perreyve
- Pierre Sylvain Régis
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1951, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.