Author:George Tomkyns Chesney
|←Author Index: Ch||George Tomkyns Chesney
|British military man and author.|
- Indian polity: a view of the system of administration in India, 1868
- The Battle of Dorking, 1871
- A True Reformer, 1873
- The Dilemma: A Tale of the Mutiny, 1876
- The New Ordeal, 1879
- The Private Secretary, 1881
- The Lesters, or a Capitalist's Labour, 1893
Works about Chesney
- “Chesney, Sir George Tomkyns” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Chesney, George Tomkyns,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|