Author:George Washington DeLong
|←Author Index: De||George Washington DeLong
|United States Navy officer and explorer. Member of the USS Jeanette's crew.|
Works about DeLong
- Leonard F. Guttridge, Icebound: The Jeannette Expedition's Quest for the North Pole (Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press, 1986) ISBN 0-87021-330-X.
- Michael Robinson, The Coldest Crucible: Arctic Exploration and American Culture (Chicago, 2006)
- John Wilson Danenhower, The Narrative of the Jeannette (Boston, 1882)
- George Wallace Melville, In the Lena Delta (Boston, 1885)
- Edward Ellsberg, Hell on Ice: the Saga of the Jeannette (New York: Dodd, Mead, and Company, 1938)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.