|←Author Index: Wa||Sir George Watt
|British botanist who undertook research in India|
- Dictionary of the Economic Products of India (8 vols.)
- Pests and Blights of the Pea Plants
- Rhia and China Grass
- Lac and Lac Industries
- A Plague in the Betel-nut Palm of India
- Flora of Cambia
- Dictionary of Commercial Products of India
- Indian Art at Delhi in 1903
Works about Watt 
- “Watt, Sir George,” in The Indian Biographical Dictionary by C. Hayavando Rao, Madras: Pillar & Co. (1915).
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.