Author:George William Redway
|←Author Index: Re||George William Redway
Publisher, British Army coach, major, and author, military correspondent for Globe
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. W. R."
- “Petersburg Campaign” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (1864-1865)
- “Seven Days' Battle” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Shenandoah Valley Campaigns” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Wilderness” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- George William Redway (1910). The war of secession, 1861-1862. London: Swan Sonnenschein & Co.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1934, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.