Author:George Willis Botsford
|←Author Index: Bo||George Willis Botsford
A.M., Ph.D. Professor of History of Greece and Rome in Columbia University, New York. Author of The Roman Assemblies; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. W. B."
- “Amphictyony” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Areopagus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "BOTSFORD, George Willis". Who's Who in New York City and State, 4: p. 156. 1909.
- G. W. Botsford (1904). An ancient history for beginners. NY: Macmillan.
- George Willis Botsford; Lillie M. Shaw Botsford (1903). The story of Rome as Greeks and Romans tell it. NY: Macmillan.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.