Author:George Woosung Wade
|←Author Index: Wa||George Woosung Wade
British cleric, professor, and author
- Amos (1900)
- Book of Genesis (Longmans 1896)
- Book of the Prophet Isiah (Westminster Commentaries 1911) 2nd ed. 1929
- Books of Micah, Obadiah, Joel and Hosiah (Westminster Commentaries 1925)
- Elementary chapters in comparative philology (1887)
- Gospel according to Saint John (Murby 1936)
- Gospel according to St. Mark (Murby 1936)
- Gospel according to St. Matthew (Murby 1936)
- Gospel of Luke (Murby 1936)
- Little guide to Herefordshire (Methuen 1917), 3rd. ed. 1930
- New Testament history (Methuen 1922), 2nd ed. 1932
- Old Testament history (Methuen 1901), 10th ed. 1926, 12th ed. 1934, 13th ed. 1951
Publications with Stonehouse, G. G. V.
- Books of Zephaniah, Nahum and Habakkak (Westminster Commentaries 1929)
Publications with his brother; Wade, Joseph Henry
- Little guide to Somerset (Methuen 1907) 9th ed. 1933, 10th ed. 1949.
- Little guide to Monmouthshire (Methuen 1909) 2nd ed. 1930.
- Little guide to South Wales (Methuen 1913) 2nd ed. 1930
- 2 Samuel (Murby 1918)
- Documents of the New Testament (Murby 1934)
Works about Wade
- “Wade, Rev. George Woosung,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.