Author:Georges Michel Bertrin
|←Author Index: Be||Georges Michel Bertrin
|French academic, Professor of French Literature at the Catholic Institute, Paris.
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
- François-René de Chateaubriand
- Jean de La Bruyère
- Alphonse de Lamartine
- Alain-René Le Sage
- Notre-Dame de Lourdes
- Joseph-Marie, Comte de Maistre
- Xavier de Maistre
- Miracle Plays and Mysteries
- Jean-Baptiste Poquelin Molière
- Michel-Eyquen de Montaigne
- Olivier de la Marche
- Antoine-Frédéric Ozanam
- François Rabelais
- Charles Rollin
- Marie de Rabutin-Chantal, Madame de Sévigné
- Sophie-Jeanne Soymonof Swetchine
- René-Prosper Tassin
- Louis-Sébastien Le Nain de Tillemont
- Albert Vandal
- Henri-Alexandre Wallon
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.