|←Author Index: Ma||Gerald Massey
|English poet and self-styled Egyptologist.|
- Shakspeare's Sonnets Never Before Interpreted (1866) (External scan)
- The Historical Jesus and Mythical Christ (1880s) (External scan)
- Luniolatry Ancient and Modern (1887) (External scan)
- Voices of Freedom and Lyrics of Love (1850)
- The Ballad of Babe Christabel (1855) (External scan)
- War Waits (1855)
- Havelock's March (1861) (External scan)
- A Tale of Eternity (1870) (External scan)
- My Lyrical Life (1889)
Works about Massey
- “Massey, Gerald,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- Gerald Massey: Poet, Prophet, and Mystic (1895) by Benjamin Orange Flower (External scan)
- “Massey, Gerald” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|