|←Author Index: Fe||Guglielmo Ferrero
|Guglielmo Ferrero was an Italian historian, journalist and novelist, author. Ferrero devoted his writings to liberalism.|
- Characters and Events of Roman History (1909)
- The Greatness and Decline of Rome (5 volumes, English translations published between 1907 and 1909)
- The Women of the Caesars (1911)
- The Riddle of America (1913)
- Ancient Rome and Modern America: A Comparative Study of Morals and Manners (1914)
- Between the Old World and the New: A Moral and Philosophical Contrast (1914)
- Problems of Peace, from the Holy Alliance to the League of Nations: From the Holy Alliance to the League of Nations. A Message from a European Writer to Americans (1919)
- The Ruin of the Ancient Civilization and the Triumph of Christianity (1921, translated by Marian Cecilia Brodrick Whitehead)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Criminal Festivals", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 43, October 1893
- "The Idea of Murder Among Men and Animals", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 51, October 1897
- "The Fear of Death", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 52, December 1897
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.