|←Author Index: Ka||Hamid Karzai
|The first democratically elected President of Afghanistan.|
- Address by Hamid Karzai to Joint Session of Congress, June 15, 2004
- Acceptance speech after winning the Indira Gandhi prize, November 19, 2006
- Statement at the Second Regional Economic Cooperation Conference on Afghanistan, November 19, 2006
- Address to Canadian Parliament, September 22, 2006
- Statement at the 61st Session of the United Nations General Assembly, September 20, 2006
- Statement in Dushanbe, Tajikistan, July 27, 2006
- Statement at Tokyo Conference, July 5, 2006
- Joint press conference with Barack Obama, January 11, 2013
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the U.S. because it is an edict of a government, local or foreign. See § 206.01 of the Compendium II: Copyright Office Practices. Such documents include "judicial opinions, administrative rulings, legislative enactments, public ordinances, and similar official legal documents."
These do not include works of the Organization of American States, United Nations, or any of the UN specialized agencies. See Compendium II § 206.03 and 17 U.S.C. 104(b)(5).
PD-in-USGov}}, the above U.S. Copyright Office Practice does not prevent U.S. states or localities from holding copyright abroad, depending on foreign copyright laws and regulations.