|←Author Index: Ho||Harry Houdini
|Harry Houdini (born Erik Weisz) was a Hungarian-American magician and escapologist, stunt performer, actor and film producer.|
- The Right Way to Do Wrong: An Exposé of Successful Criminals (1906)
- Handcuff Secrets (1907)
- The Unmasking of Robert-Houdin (1908)
- Miracle Mongers and Their Methods (1920)
- Magical Rope Ties and Escapes (1920)
- Houdini's Paper Magic (1921)
- A Magician Among the Spirits (1924)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.