|←Author Index: Go||Harvey Goodwin
|British academic and clergyman|
- An address to women (1885)`
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Uniformity of Nature", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 28, December 1885
- "The Week of Seven Days", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 30, January 1887
- "Wallace on Darwinism", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 37, May 1890
Works about Goodwin
- "Obituary: Harvey Goodwin", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 40, March 1892
- “Goodwin, Harvey,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.