Author:Helen Reimensnyder Martin
|←Author Index: Ma||Helen Reimensnyder Martin
|American author; married Frederic C. Martin in 1889; became known for her stories of "the Pennsylvania Dutch," the shorter ones contributed to Leslie's, the Century, the Cosmopolitan, the Ladies' Home Journal, and other magazines|
- Warren Hyde (1897)
- The Elusive Hildegarde (1900)
- Tillie, a Mennonite Maid (1904)
- Sabina, A Story of the Amish (1905)
- His Courtship (1907)
- The Betrothal of Elypholate (1907)
- The Revolt of Ann Royle (1908)
- The Crossways (1910; new edition, 1914)
- When Half-Gods Go (1911)
- The Fighting Doctor (1912)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1939, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.