Author:Henry Brooks Adams
(Redirected from Author:Henry Adams)
|←Author Index: Ad||Henry Brooks Adams
|Charles Francis Adams, grandson of John Quincy Adams.An American historian, journalist and novelist; son of|
- The Degradation of the Democratic Dogma (1919, completed 1910)
- Democracy: An American Novel (1880)
- The Education of Henry Adams (1906)
- Esther (1884)
- Mont-Saint-Michel and Chartres (1904)
- History of the United States 1801-09 (1890)
- History of the United States 1809-17 (1891)
Works about Henry Adams
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Adams, Henry,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Adams, Henry” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "John Quincy Adams" in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914 (1914)
- “Adams, Henry,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Adams, Henry” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Adams, Henry,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.