Author:Henry Brooks Adams
|←Author Index: Ad||Henry Brooks Adams
|Charles Francis Adams, grandson of John Quincy Adams.An American historian, journalist and novelist; son of|
- The Degradation of the Democratic Dogma (1919, completed 1910)
- Democracy: An American Novel (1880)
- The Education of Henry Adams (1906)
- Esther (1884)
- Mont-Saint-Michel and Chartres (1904)
- History of the United States 1801-09 (1890)
- History of the United States 1809-17 (1891)
Works about Henry Adams
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Adams, Henry,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Adams, Henry” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- "John Quincy Adams" in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914 (1914)
- “Adams, Henry,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Adams, Henry” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Adams, Henry,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.