Author:Henry Augustus Pilsbry
|←Author Index: Pi||Henry Augustus Pilsbry
|American biologist, malacologist and carcinologist|
- Land Mollusca of North America (north of Mexico), (1939-1948) monograph in two volumes.
- Catalogue of the marine mollusks of Japan with descriptions of new species and notes on others collected by Frederick Stearns (1895)
- Papers on Mollusca of Japan (1901)
- Hawaiian Cirripedia. Cirrepedia from the Pacific coast of North America (1907)
- The sessile barnacles (Cirripedia) contained in the collections of the U.S. National museum ; including a monograph of the American species (1916)
- West Mexican and Central American mollusks collected by H.N. Lowe (1929-31)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly 
- “Protective Devices and Coloration of Land Snails,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 42, December 1892
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1957, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.