|←Author Index: Bu||Henry Burdett
Editor and founder of The Hospital.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. Bt."
- “Hospital” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Hospitals and Asylums of the World (4 volumes + Portfolio of Plans, 1891-1893), see Commons
- 1. Asylums - History and Administration (1891), IA, IA
- 2. Asylum Construction, Plans and Bibliography (1891), IA
- 3. Hospitals - History and Administration (1893), IA
- 4. Hospital Construction with Plans and Bibliography (1893), IA, IA
- Portfolio of Plans (1893), digitized by the Royal Library of Denmark, KB.dk - Djvu on Commons
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1920, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.