Author:Henry Mills Alden
|←Author Index: Al||Henry Mills Alden
|Henry Mills Alden was editor of Harper's Monthly Magazine for fifty years—from 1869 until 1919.|
- God in His World (1890), published anonymously.
- A Study of Death (1895) (External scan)
- Magazine Writing and the New Literature (1908)
- "By Henry Mills Alden, forty years editor of Harper's Magazine. From the outlook of a half-century of close association with literature, Mr. Alden has been singularly able to discern the forces that have been at work during that period, and to bring them forward with a rare personal touch. That part of the book which relates to magazine writing is really an account of the important influence of periodicals upon general literature. 8vo. Cloth ... Net, $2.00"
- To Henry Mills Alden, a poem by Florence Earle Coates.
- 70° North, a poem by Edmund Clarence Stedman.