Author:Henry Osborn Taylor
|←Author Index: Ta||Henry Osborn Taylor
American historian and legal scholar.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. O. T."
- A Treatise on the Law of Private Corporations (1902) - not in library
- The Classical Heritage of the Middle Ages (1911) - not in library
- Ancient Ideals (1913) - not in library
- Deliverance: The Freeing Of The Spirit In The Ancient World (1915)
- The Mediaeval Mind: A History of the Development of Thought and Emotion in the Middle Ages, Vol.1 (1919)
- Vol.2 - not in library
- Thought and Expression in the Sixteenth Century (1920)
- Volume 2 (1920) - not in library
- Greek Biology and Medicine (1922) - not in library
- Fact: The Romance Of Mind (1923) - Still under copyright
- Human Values And Verities (1928) - Still under copyright
- A Historian's Creed (1939) - Still under copyright
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.