Author:Herbert Wildon Carr
|←Author Index: Ca||Herbert Wildon Carr
- "Bergson's Theory of Instinct" in Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (1910) Vol. 10, p. 93 ff.
- Changing Backgrounds in Religion and Ethics: a Metaphysical Meditation (1927)
- Cogitans Cogitata (1930)
- Freewill Problem, The (1928)
- General Principle of Relativity in Its Philosophical and Historical Aspect, The (1920)
- Henri Bergson: The Philosophy of Change (1912)
- Leibniz (1929)
- "Metaphysical Criterion and its Implications, The" in Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (1905) Pp. 117-130
- Monadology of Leibniz, The (1930)
- Philosophy of Benedetto Croce: The problem of Art and History, The (1917)
- Philosophy of Change: A Study of the Fundamental Principle of the Philosophy of Bergson, The (1914)
- Problem of Truth, The (1913)
- Scientific Approach to Philosophy, The (1924)
- Theory of Monads: Outlines of the Philosophy of the Principle of Relativity, A (1922)
- Time and History in Contemporary Philosophy; with Special Reference to Bergson and Croce (1918)
- "Why the Mind Seems to Be and yet Cannot Be Produced by the Brain" in The Philosophical Review (1914) Volume 23, p. 257 ff.
- Bergson, Henri. Mind-Energy: Lectures and Essays. (1920)
- Gentile, Giovanni. The Theory of Mind as Pure Act. (1922)
Works about Carr
- Review of Carr's The General Principle of Relativity in Its Philosophical and Historical Aspect published in Nature (1920).
- Review of Carr's Henri Bergson: The Philosophy of Change published in The Overland Monthly (1912). P. 510.
- Review of Carr's The General Principle of Relativity in Its Philosophical and Historical Aspect published in International Journal of Ethics (1921). Pp. 347-48.
- Review of Carr's The General Principle of Relativity in Its Philosophical and Historical Aspect published in The American Journal of Science (1921). Pp.458-59.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.