|←Author Index: Bo||Herman Boerhaave
|Dutch botanist, humanist and physician of European fame; regarded as the founder of clinical teaching and of the modern academic hospital.|
Works by Boerhaave
Boerhaave's published in Dutch and Latin. Only English translations are listed here.
- A method of studying physick (1719)
- Translation of Institutiones medicae (1708).
- Treatise of the materia medica (1739)
- Translation of Tractatus de viribus medicamentorum (1719).
- Treatise on the Powers of Medicine (1740)
- Translation of Tractatus de viribus medicamentorum
Works about Boerhaave
- Johnson, Samuel (1739), "Herman Boerhaave/" in The Gentleman's Magazine (serialised: January–April)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.