|←Author Index: Su||Heywood Sumner
|English Craftsman, antiquarian, and natural historian.|
- The Itchen Valley from Tichbourne to Southampton (1881)
- The Avon from Naseby to Tewkesbury (1882)
- The Besom Maker and Other Country Folk Songs (1888)
- "Of Sgraffito Work" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- The Book of Gorley (1910)
- The Ancient Earthworks of Cranborne Chase (1913)
- The Ancient Earthworks of the New Forest (1917)
- A Descriptive Account of the Roman Pottery Made at Ashley Rails, New Forest (1919)
- A Guide to the New Forest (1924)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1940, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.