Author:Hipólito Ruiz López
|←Author Index: Ru||Hipólito Ruiz López
- Flora Peruviana, et Chilensis, sive, Descriptiones et icones plantarum Peruvianarum, et Chilensium, secundum systema Linnaeanum digestae, cum characteribus plurium generum evulgatorum reformatisauctoribus Hippolyto Ruiz, et Josepho Pavon (1798–1802).
- Florae Peruvianae et Chilensis prodromus, sive, Novorum generum plantarum Peruvianarum et Chilensium descriptiones, et icones /Hippolyto Ruiz et Josepho Pavon. (1797)
- Systema vegetabilium florae Peruvianae et Chilensis (1798)
- "Description of the tree which produces the Balsam of Tolu and Peru, and known under the name of Quinquina in the kingdom of Peru in Lambert, Aylmer Bourke (1821), An illustration of the genus Cinchona: 92–97.
- "Memoir on the virtues and uses of the plant called in Peru Calaguala in Lambert, Aylmer Bourke (1821), An illustration of the genus Cinchona: 98–130.
- "On the virtues and uses of the Monnina Polystachya, called Yallhoy in Peru in Lambert, Aylmer Bourke (1821), An illustration of the genus Cinchona: 131–174.
- "On the virtues and uses of Aristolochia Fragrantissima, called by the native of Peru Bejuco de la Estrella in Lambert, Aylmer Bourke (1821), An illustration of the genus Cinchona: 175–176.
- Ruiz López, Hipólito; Dahlgren, B. E. (translator) (1940), Travels of Ruiz, Pavón, and Dombey in Peru and Chile (1777-1788)
- Presumably not in the public domain.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.