Author:Horace Arthur Rose
|←Author Index: Ro||Horace Arthur Rose
|English administrator in the Indian Civil Service and an author of works related to India.|
- A Glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North-West Frontier Province. 3 volumes (1911–1919) (External scan) (Scan: volume 2 only)
- A Compendium of the Punjab Customary Law (1907)
- “Folk-medicine in the Panjab” in Folk-Lore, volume 21 (1910), pp. 83–86.
- “Customary Restraints on Celibacy” in Folk-Lore, volume 30 (1919), pp. 63–70
- “The Language of Gesture” in Folk-Lore, volume 30 (1919), pp. 212–215
- The Darvishes; or, Oriental spiritualism (1927) (External scan)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1933, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.