Author:Hubert Howe Bancroft
|←Author Index: Ba||Hubert Howe Bancroft
|American historian and ethnologist|
- History of Utah, 1540-1886 (1889)
- The Native Races (1883)
- Native Races of the Pacific States of North America (1874)
- History of Central America (1883–87)
- History of Mexico (1883–87)
- History of the Northern Mexican States and Texas(1884–89)
- History of Arizona and New Mexico (1889)
- History of California (1884–90)
- History of Nevada, Colorado, and Wyoming (1890)
- History of the North-West Coast (1884)
- History of Oregon (1886–88) (scans)
- History of Washington, Idaho, and Montana (1890)
- History of British Columbia (1887)
- History of Alaska (1886)
- California Pastorals (1888)
- California Inter Pocula (1888)
- Popular Tribunals (1887)
- Essays and Miscellany (1890)
- Literary Industries (1890).
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Savagism and Civilization I", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 7, June 1875
- "Savagism and Civilization II", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 7, July 1875
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.