Author:Hutcheson Macaulay Posnett
|←Author Index: Po||Hutcheson Macaulay Posnett
|Irish-New Zealand lawyer, scholar and pioneer in the field of comparative literature, would seem to have been known as James Richard Holt for part of his life|
- The Historical Method in Ethics, Jurisprudence, and Political Economy, (1882)
- The Ricardian Theory of Rent, (1884)
- Comparative Literature, (1886)
Works about Posnett
- “Holt, James Richard,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- Posnett 1882 in archive.org
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.