Author:Isabel Ecclestone Mackay
|←Author Index: Ma||Isabel Ecclestone Mackay
|Canadian writer and poet.|
- Up the hill and over (1917)
- Mist of morning (1919)
- The window-gazer (1921)
- Blencarrow (1926)
- The last cache, a play in one act (1927)
- Two too many, a comedy in three acts (1927)
- Treasure, a play in one act (1927)
- Indian nights (1930)
- Goblin gold, a comedy drama in three acts (1933).
- "The Recruit" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
- The shining ship, and other verse for children (1918)
- The complete poems of Isabel Ecclestone Mackay (1930)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.