|←Author Index: La||Joseph Jérôme Lefrançois de Lalande
|French astronomer and writer|
- Traité d'astronomie (2 vols., 1764 enlarged. edition, 4 vols., 1771–1781; 3rd ed., 3 vols., 1792)
- Histoire Céleste Française (1801)
- Bibliographie astronomique (1803)
- Astronomie des dames (1785)
- Abrégé de navigation (1793)
- Voyage d'un françois en Italie (1769)
- Voyage en Angleterre (1763)
- Translated into English as Diary of a Trip to England, (2002)
- Communicated more than one hundred and fifty papers to the French Academy of Sciences
- Editor of the Connoissance de temps from 1759–1774 and 1794–1807
- The concluding two volumes of the 2nd edition of Jean-Étienne Montucla's Histoire des mathématiques (1802).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.