|←Author Index: Bi||Jacob Bigelow
|American medical doctor, botanist, illustrator, and architect.|
- An introduction to physiological & systematical botany (1814)
- Florula bostoniensis (1814, 1st Edition)
- American medical botany (1817–20) (Vol. 1–3)
- Florula bostoniensis (1824, 2nd Edition)
- Florula bostoniensis (1840, 3rd Edition)
Articles in The American Journal of Science
- "On the comparative Forwardness of the Spring in different Parts of the United States, in 1817.", in The American Journal of Science Series 1, Volume 1, (1818), No. 15, pp. 76.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.