|←Author Index: Ri||Jacob Riis
|A Danish-American muckraker journalist, photographer, and social reformer.|
- How the Other Half Lives (1890)
- The Children of the Poor (1892; new edition, 1902)
- Out of Mulberry street (1896), a collection of fiction
- A Ten Years' War (1900)
- The Making of an American (1901; new edition, 1913), his autobiography
- The Battle with the Slum (1902)
- Children of the Tenements (1902)
- The Peril and the Preservation of the Home (1903)
- Theodore Roosevelt, the Citizen (1904)
- The Old Town (his birthplace) (1909)
- Hero Tales of the Far North (1910)
- Neighbors: Life Stories of the Other Half (1914)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.