|←Author Index: Al||James Alexander
Edinburgh Monthly Journal
- "Case of Popliteal Aneurism, with Remarks"
- "Case of Excision of the Sub-maxillary Gland"
- "Case of Suppurating Tumour in the Groin, resembling Hernia"
- "Case of Dislocation of the Humerus Backwards" (1858)
- "Case of Cancerous Tumour treated by Chloride of Zinc" (1859)
- "Cases of Suppression of Urine"
- "Surgical Statistics"
- "Case of Strangulated Hernia, accompanied with Chronic Abscess in the neighbourhood of Poupart's Ligament" (1862)
Works about Alexander
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.