Author:James Backhouse Walker
|←Author Index: Wa||James Backhouse Walker
|Australian solicitor and historian|
- The French in Van Diemen's Land (Hobart, 1889)
- The Settlement of Tasmania, comprising Papers read before the Royal Society of Tasmania (Hobart, 1890)
- The Discovery and Occupation of Port Dalrymple (Hobart, 1890)
Works about Walker
- “Walker, James Backhouse,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- Walker, James Backhouse (1841 - 1899) in Australian Dictionary of Biography
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.