Author:James Ballantyne Hannay
|←Author Index: Ha||James Ballantyne Hannay
|Scottish chemist who believed he had synthesized diamond|
- Christianity: the Sources of Its Teaching and Symbolism (1913)
- On a new method of physico-chemical investigation (1879)
- Variations in the magnetic constituents of minerals (1879)
- On certain changes occurring during fossilization (1879)
- On new chromium and manganese compounds (1877)
- On an Easily Constructed Form of Reflecting Goniometer (18??)
- On New Processes for Mercury Estimation (1873)
- How Britain may regain her manufacturing supremacy (1901)
- On the Microrheometer (1879)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.