Author:James Frederick Hanley
|←Author Index: Ha||James Frederick Hanley
|American songwriter and author who wrote music for films and theater, including several Broadway productions. He was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1970.|
- The Ragtime Volunteers Are Off to War (1917)
- Indiana (1917)
- Breeze, Blow My Baby Back to Me (1919)
- The Rose of Washington Square (1920)
- Second Hand Rose (1921)
- Gee, But I Hate to Go Home Alone (1922)
- Just a Cottage Small by a Waterfall (1925) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2020
- The Little White House (At the End of Honeymoon Lane) (1926) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2021
- No Foolin’ (1926) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2021
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.