|←Author Index: Gr||James Greenwood
|Low-Life Deeps in the chapter called In the Potteries.A British social explorer, journalist, and writer. The Daily Telegraph on 6 July 1874, published an article written by James Greenwood, in which he reported on 24 June 1874 to have witnessed a human-baiting. In 1876, Greenwood republished the article in his book|
- The Adventures of Seven Four-footed Foresters: Narrated by Themselves (1865)
- In Strange Company (1874)
- Low-Life Deeps (1881)
- Mysteries of Modern London (1883)
- Odd People in Odd Places (1883)
- The Seven Curses of London (1869)
- Toilers in London (1883)
- Unsentimental Journeys (1867)
- The Wilds of London (1874)
- A Night in the Workhouse (1866)
- Wild Sports of the world (1862)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.