|←Author Index: Ha||James Orchard Halliwell-Phillipps
|A 19th century English Shakespearean scholar.|
- A Dictionary of Archaic and Provincial Words 
- Nursery Rhymes of England, 1842
- Popular Rhymes and Nursery Tales, 1849
- Nursery Rhymes and Nursery Tales
- Three Little Pigs (versions)
- “Halliwell-Phillips, James Orchard” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.