|←Author Index: Jo||James Joyce
An expatriate Irish writer and poet, widely considered to be one of the most influential writers of the 20th century.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- The Sisters (1904)
- Dubliners (1914)
- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man (1916)
- Ulysses (1922)
- Ulysses (editio princeps)
- Finnegans Wake (1939) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2035 due to Renewal R396377
- Stephen Hero (1944) — Copyrighted in the United States until 2040 due to Renewal R531803
Works about Joyce
- “James Joyce's Amazing Chronicle” by Joseph Collins, book review in the New York Times, May 28, 1922
Public domain in Canada
- Annotated Finnegans Wake at: finwake.com (registered in Belgrade, Serbia)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.