|←Author Index: Ma||James Martineau
|Harriet MartineauUnitarian theologian, younger brother of|
- Rationale of Religious Inquiry (1836)
- Ideal Substitutes for God (1879)
- Study of Spinoza (1882)
- Types of Ethical Theory (1885)
- Study of Religion (1888)
- Seat of Authority in Religion (1890)
Works about Martineau
- “Martineau, James” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Martineau, James,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Martineau, James” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|