Author:James McKeen Cattell
|←Author Index: Ca||James McKeen Cattell
|ScienceAmerican psychologist, was the first professor of psychology in the United States at the University of Pennsylvania and long-time editor and publisher of scientific journals and publications, most notably the journal|
- Popular Science Monthly, editor-in-chief 1900-1915
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. "The Time it Takes to Think", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 32, February 1888
- 2. "The Progress of Psychology", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 43, October 1893
- “Cattell, James McKeen,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Cattell, James McKeen” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Cattell, (James) McKeen,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1944, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.